"PreCom ‑ coming soon preorders" application
Company: Gravity Software NIP: 7311907007; Address: Brzozowa 8, 95-050 Konstantynów Łódzki
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Information about your store: name, web address, email address, API keys that allow us to access your data.
• Information about your products: product name, product URL, product ID, product inventory data, product variants, settings for "pre-order" and "coming soon" options with availability dates.
• Information about your orders: customer email address, ordered products, payment data.
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with information we collect
• To provide and maintain the Service.
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so. This includes:
- Displaying the "coming soon" and "pre-order" products on your e-commerce website.
- Sending emails to your customers when there is a delay in shipping the pre-order products.
- Processing payment for the remaining balance for orders that have the pre-order product.
• Creating data backups.
• To provide customer care and support.
• To monitor the usage of the Service.
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the application according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Poland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Poland and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Gravity Software may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Gravity Software
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address: email@example.com . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.